Companies renovate office areas at a historic tempo, China plans To assemble a 3D-printed hydropower dam with out human staff, the U.S. infrastructure package deal has hundreds of tasks undertechnique, and extra.
- Miami’s crypto-exact property progress has been difficult all typical wisdoms As a Outcome of the worth of crypto currencies like Bitcoin have surged, which might spill over into completely different properly-appreciated exact property markets. (Peter Lane Taylor, Forbes)
- China is planning To assemble the world’s first 3D-printed hydropower dam in Tibet, with an AI-powered design and no human staff. (Matthew Loh, Enterprise Insider)
- With the hybrid work mannequin right here To maintain, businesses are having their offices renovated at a historic tempo. (Joe Dyton, Related Real Estate Journal)
- New property know-how is being piloted To Scale again the carbon footprint of the federal authorities’s 300,000 buildings. (Nate Berg, Quick Agency)
- Six months after the signing of the $1 trillion infrastructure package deal, the U.S. authorities relayed tright here are 4,300 tasks undertechnique. (CBS Information)
- The metaverse continues To current A mannequin new Method of collaborating firsthand in digital exactity, primarily by way of digital storefronts, gaming, and leisure, wright hereas additionally yielding exact-world advantages. (Sean Finn, Forbes)